I keep a list of favorite Youtube videos that I go back and watch regularly. They all move me in a different way. Here are 10 of the more “inspiring” ones.
2. Dog playing by himself – as an only child…I can relate
3. Bruce Lee commercial – back from the dead, and narrated by Jackie Chan? Sold.
4. Child of the 90s – the older I get, the more vulnerable I am to nostalgia
5. Audi Prom – “Bravery. It’s what defines us.” Somewhere, Don Draper is smiling.
6. Nick Vujicic – it’s good to be reminded
7. Ueli Steck – my hands started sweating about 10 seconds in
8. Christian the Lion – oldie but goodie…some things are universal
9. A man reunited with his dog – exhibit #1 in why they’re man’s best friend. Think a cat would do this?
10. Bully bodyslam – I couldn’t help laughing at the little boy as he struggles to get up
What are your favorite videos? Bring ’em on!